Monday, June 25, 2007

Another Day, Another Beach


Bet you think that by now we would be tired of the get up, eat breakfast and head to the beach routine. Nope.

Steve had to do some work this morning, so the boys and I explored some new areas. We hit a couple of the nearby hotels to see the (non-swimming) beach areas there. I took advantage of the settings to take some photos of the boys. It always amazes me how hard it is to get two kids to look at the camera and smile at the same time.


This afternoon, we decided to revisit Ho'okena Beach, one of our early favorites, for a short beach visit. The boys had a chance to boogie board, Steve got to relax after working, and I got to try out my new long-sleeved rash guard (to give me a chance to be in the sun without feeling like I was a vampire about to burst into flames!).

When we came back to the house, we caught up with Joe & Erin (They spent the day exploring South Point.) and grilled some burgers for dinner. Afterward, we enjoyed an especially gorgeous sunset.

No comments: